Mary Jones, Civil Marriage Celebrant - tel: Int'l + 61 2 9997 2709 or 0409 909 356 P.O. Box 890, Newport , NSW 2106

Mary Jones

Civil Marriage Celebrant




Overseas Couples

Getting married in Australia is a wonderful experience and allows the ceremony and honeymoon to take place in unusual, exotic places.
Couples can marry in Australia provided the necessary arrangements have been made beforehand. There is no residential qualification but you will need to arrive in Australia a few days before the wedding to allow me to complete all the legal paperwork…. and for you to relax and get ready for your special day.
Most of the preparation for a wedding can be conducted via telephone, email, post and fax.
I can supply the “Notice of Intended Marriage” (NOIM) or click here to Download Form.
The NOIM must be signed in the presence of and witnessed by either:

  • A Notary Public in your country of residence or
  • An Australian Consular Officer at the Australian High Commission in your country of residence

I need to receive the completed Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) no earlier than eighteen months and no later than one month and one day prior to the date of the wedding. The NOIM can be emailed, posted or faxed through. The original document must be brought with you, together with original birth certificates and if previously married evidence of the ending of that marriage.
Once you contact me I will guide you through all the necessary requirements to make the process easy and complete. I can advise and help you make any necessary arrangements in Australia.

Just give me a call or email your questions.

See the Useful Links for a few suggestions.





""Mary Jones was exactly what we were looking for in a celebrant – professional, friendly ...



Contact Mary

  Follow me